I am glad to be moving on from submission. I feel so much lighter now that it is done. For all of those who keep private messaging me: I will get to the husband’s role in marriage next week, so please hold on, it is coming.
I usually like to do something light and fun on Fridays and it usually involves some sort of trivia or quiz I find on-line. Wowzers! I was a little shocked by what I found when I “googled” submission quizzes and I do NOT recommend any of you doing the same. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking.
So, instead of a quiz today, I thought I would “poll” you all. I am looking for the best books on Christian Marriage. I have listed my top 5, but seeing as I have not read many books on marriage, I would love to hear what you all are reading.
1. The Five Love Languages-Chapman *****
(This book has changed the lives of many people I know!!!!!)
2. Capture His Heart-Lysa TerKeurst *****
3. The Love Dare-Stephen & Alex Kendrick ***
4. Every Woman’s Battle-Shannon Ethridge ***
5. The Power of a Praying Wife-Stormie Omartian ***
Books on my to read list:
1. His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley Jr.
2. A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George
3. Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas
4. Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
Please give us some recommendations along with a short book review if possible. Can’t wait to hear from you!