If you have ever read my blog before you will know that I sometimes do Fun Friday Trivia, so I decided to look for some quizzes on marriage. I came across a really “hokey” quiz, but God was able to use it to convict me despite all the lameness. Your answers should be based on what you actually do and not what you know you should do. Answers should be a yes or no
Are You a Good Wife Quiz (www.funquizcards.com)
1. Do you support your husband emotionally?
2. Do you have a supportive and encouraging nature with him?
3. Do you compliment him often?
4. Do you do small-small things to keep him happy?
5. Do you patiently listen to him if he has something to say?
6. Do you sometimes cook special dinners for him for no reason?
7. Do you take the lead sometimes in planning romantic dates with him?
8. Do you admit and apologize if your mistake causes a fight between both of you?
9. Do you shower all your love and attention on him?
10. Do you make him feel extra special on his Birthday or Valentine’s?
11. Is he the most special person in your life?
12. Would you check out other men in front of him?
13. Would you criticize him in front of others?
14. Do you genuinely feel beautiful when he compliments you?
15. Would you take part in activities that bore you, just because he likes them?
Okay, I don’t think there is a need to post answers to these questions, as I believe we all know what we should be doing. No, this quiz wasn’t about if we know the right answers, it is about whether we do the right things. I am terribly ashamed on how bad I did on this quiz. Okay, I’m going to be real honest here. I only got a 4! (I’m guessing my quiz would say I am not a good wife) My poor husband! Obviously, I need to work on many of these things. How about you? Do you have any room for improvement?
Homework Assignment: Pick three areas to work on for next week and make a plan a course of action. I will be sharing my plan of action tomorrow, you can too (if you want).
Until tomorrow, stay safe and God bless,