Happy Friday to you all. Here is some more fun trivia to start your weekend off. Please be reminded that this is to test your knowledge and not your “googling skills”, so no cheating…God is watching (hehe).
1. What was the reason used to throw Daniel into the lion’s den?
A) Blasphemy against God B) Speaking Against the King C)Praying D) Worshipping Idols
2. God deliverd Goliath into David’s hand because of David’s:
A) Skill B) Obedience C) Strength D) Faith
3. After the prodigal son wasted all the money, what job did he get?
A) Killing chickens B) Tending sheep C) Feeding swine D) Working the fields
4. What did Joseph’s brother’s sell him for?
A) Food and drink B) Special Jewels C) Seven lambs D) 20 pieces of silver
5. Which of these disciples did Jesus take with him into Gethsemane?
A) Thaddaeus B) Matthew C) James D) Nicodemus
6. How many spies did Joshua send out to spy on the city of Jericho?
A) 2 B)12 C) 40 D)5
7. Who said: “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
8.) Who was the woman that posed as a prostitute so she could meet with her father in law?
A) Tabatha B) Shua C) Tamar D) She isn’t named
9) Who is the mother of Moses, Aaron, and Miriam?
A) Judith B) Jochebed C) Jael D) She isn’t named
10. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is_________
A) covered B) hidden C) blotted out D) forgiven
11. Who was Noah’s father?
A) Lamech B) Enos C) Abraham D) Methuselah
12. What kind of wood did Noah use to build the ark?
A) Cedar B) Gopher C) Pine D) Maple
13. Who wrote the book of Galations?
A) John B) Paul C) Peter D) Mark
14. How was Elijah taken to heaven?
A) Chariot of horses B) Disappeared into Mount Zion C) Whirlwind D) smoke and fire
15. “The Lord is far from the ______: but he heareth the prayer of the _________”
A) lazy, workers B) wicked, righteous C) widows, children D) nations, slaves
1) C 2) D 3)C 4) D 5)C 6)A 7)Cain 8) C 9) B 10) A 11)A 12)B 13) B 14) C 15) B
Have a great weekend and God bless!