I know some of you have been waiting for some more trivia, so here goes..but don’t forget… there is no “googling”.
1. Which king had Daniel thrown into the lion’s den?
A) Cyrus B) Darius C) Nebuchadnezzar D) Belshazzar
2. What did the king say to Daniel as they threw him into the lion’s den?
A) Your God will deliver you B) You deserve to die C) Fall down and worship me D)Now where is your God
3. How tall was the giant Goliath?
A) 12 cubits B) 8 Cubits C) 10 cubits and a span D) 6 cubits and a span
4. How many stones did David use to kill Goliath?
A) 7 B) 5 C) 3 D) 1
5. What did David do right after he killed Goliath?
A) Buried him B) Worshiped God C) Cut off Goliath’s head D) Returned the body to the enemy
6. The father of the “prodigal son” had how many children?
7. Which son asked his father for the portion of goods that belonged to him?
A) The youngest son B) The middle son C) The oldest son D) We are not told
8. What happened in the country where the prodigal son went?
A) There was a flood B) They were captured by enemies C) There was famine D) A plague killed many
9. At which well did Jesus talk with the Samaritan woman?
A) Abraham’s B) Isaac’s C) Esau’s D) Jacob’s
10. At what time did Jesus sit down near the well?
A) The third hour B) The sixth hour C) The ninth hour D) The twelfth hour
11. What put Joseph in Pharoah’s prison?
A) He stole from his master B) Affair C) A scorned woman D) He killed a man
12. When Joseph interpreted Pharoah’s dream, what did he say was coming?
A) Disease B) Famine C) Injustice D) Invasion by enemies
13. The Apostle Paul was born in what city?
A) Nazareth B) Jerusalem C) Ephesus D) Tarsus
14. Paul (Saul) was present at the stoning of what early disciple of Christ?
A) John B) Ananias C) Stephen D) Mark
15. On what island was Paul shipwrecked on his voyage to Rome?
A) Malta B) Cyprus C) Sicily D) Patmos
16. At which festival did the 12-year old Jesus stay behind at the temple?
17. Where was Jesus baptized?
A) Jordan River B) Sea of Galilee C) Nile River D) Dead Sea
18. Who did Jesus stay with when he was passing through Jericho?
A) Matthew B) Luke C) Zacchaeus D) Mary and Martha
19. To whom did Jesus say, “Get behind me, Satan?”
A) John the Baptist B) Herod C) Pilate D) Peter
20. Where was Jesus when he arose to Heaven?
A) Jerusalem B) Mount of Olives C) Galilee D) Nazareth
Please feel free to share your score or other comments. If you would like to take more quizzes, please check out http://www.quiz.christiansunite.com.
answers: 1) B 2) A 3) D 4) D 5) C 6) Two 7) A 8)C 9) D 10) B 11) C 12) B 13) D 14) C 15) A 16) Passover 17)A 18) C 19) D 20) B
Have a great weekend and God bless!