I got a lot of comments and emails about last weeks’ Fun Friday Trivia, so I thought we should have some more. Below is a list of questions I got from random quizzes on the internet. Last week was a little rough for some, so I added some multiple choice. Good luck! [Don’t forget no looking up the answers on-line as this is to test what you already know.]
1. Who took the place of Judas as one of the apostles?
A) Joseph B) Matthias C) Justus D) Paul
2. The gift of the Holy Spirit that was given in Acts chapter 2 was spoken by which prophet?
A) Joel B) Daniel C) Habakkuk D) Malachi
3. Who did Ruth marry after her first husband died?
A) Mahlon B) Boaz C) Elimelech D) Pharez
4. How did Paul escape from Damascus?
A) Through a tunnel under the City B) In a disguise C) On horseback D)In a basket down the city wall
5. What was the name of Isaac’s wife?
6. What was the first plague upon Egypt?
7. “The Lord is my shepherd” , is the opening line to which Psalm?
8. Which city did Jonah try to run to instead of going to Ninevah as God had commanded?
A) Jerusalem B) Damscus C) Tarshish D) Babylon
9. When Jesus walked on water, which sea was it?
A) Sea of Galilee B) Dead Sea C) Red Sea D) The Great Sea
10. Which disciple was not present at the transfiguration?
11. Who are the twelve disciples?
12 What was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified?
A) Gethsemane B) Machpelah C) Golgotha D) Gerasa
13. Who did Joseph’s brothers sell him to?
A)Egyptians B) Ishmaelites C) Philistines D) Shechemites
14. What form did the Holy Spirit take at the baptism of Jesus?
15. Who is the author of Revelation?
This is my simple way to get us all thinking while having a little fun. I would love to know how you did, and please let me know if you have any questions about the answers provided.
1)B 2)A 3)B 4)D 5) Rebekah 6)Water turned to Blood 7)Psalms 23 8)C 9)A 10)Thomas
11) Peter, Andrew, James (son of Zebedee), John, Phillip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James (son of Alpheus), Thaddeus, Simon (the Zealot), and Judas 12) C 13)B 14)Dove 15) John
Have a great weekend and God Bless,