Since this week has been pretty heavy or more on the serious side, I thought I should lighten it up a little today. Below are some Bible trivia questions I found on the internet and I thought it would be fun to see how many we could get right without looking. If you get stuck, you may use your bible, but please no “Googling”. Remember, God is watching..hehe..
1. What is the only domesticated animal not mentioned in the Bible?
2. What follows mass as the most popular activity in U.S. Catholic Churches?
3. What symbol did St. Patrick use to explain his theory of the Holy Trinity?
4. What name has been shared by the most popes?
5. What fruit depicted in da Vince’s Last Supper was historically inaccurate as it did not arrive in the Holy Land until after the death of Jesus?
6. What former “church lady” got paid approximately $75,000 to televise her wedding in 1993?
7. What animal is mentioned the most in both the Old Testament and New Testament?
8. How much time did Jonah spend in the belly of the whale?
9. What language is it believed that Jesus spoke?
10. According to the Bible, how many pearly gates are there?
11. How many books of the Bible are named for women?
12. What animal did Samson kill with his bare hands?
13. What did Moses put in the water to make it sweet?
14. What was Jesus’ first miracle?
15. How long did Jesus remain on earth after his resurrection?
1. Cat 2. Bingo 3. Shamrock 4. John 5. Orange 6. Tammy Faye Baker 7. Sheep 8. 3days 3 nights 9. Aramaic (most likely) 10. Twelve 11. Two-Ruth & Esther 12. Lion 13. A tree 14. Turning water into wine 15. 40 days
So, how many did you get right? I will tell you that I did not fair so well. Well, I hope that you all have a great weekend, and in the words of Mama Oakley, “Be Blessed and Be A Blessing!”
Until next time, stay safe and God bless,